Fancy writing a blog post for us?
The entire Ally Bally Bee Project is a collaborative process that aims to help children understand dementia. We have no qualms admitting that without your help it will not be possible.
We are using our blog to capture ideas and research into the following topics:
- Explaining dementia to children
- Children’s books (illustration and writing)
- Innovative use of digital tech for education
Could you write 300-500 words on any of the above – or perhaps record a 3 minute video on the subject? Or perhaps we could interview you on your knowledge in the field? If the answer is ‘yes’ then please get in touch.
In return we will promote your work/blog/Twitter account.
Latest posts by The Ally Bally Bee Project (see all)
- Five-country survey highlights delays in dementia diagnosis - October 8, 2017
- Read all about it – last week’s press coverage - August 28, 2017
- Photos from our children’s book shoot with @Anna_Moffat - August 17, 2017