Read all about it – last week’s press coverage
We had some great press coverage last week in both local and national papers – and on their websites too. In case you missed it across our social channels, below are the links if you want to check them out.
- Daisy Wilson, our unbelievably talented illustrator, was highlighted in her University’s news. Read more on The University of the West of England‘s website: “Student illustrates world’s first personalised children’s book on dementia“.
- The Daily Record, a national Scottish paper, picked up our story: “Gran’s dementia diagnosis inspires new children’s book project”.
- The Scotland on Sunday ran a piece called “Book gives children an insight into dementia“.
This post was by us but we're always on the look out for guest bloggers. If you want to write a post for us or be involved in the project in some way then please get in touch!
Latest posts by The Ally Bally Bee Project (see all)
- Read all about it – last week’s press coverage - August 28, 2017
- Photos from our children’s book shoot with @Anna_Moffat - August 17, 2017
- Behind the scenes on our children’s book photo shoot - August 14, 2017